From: Reid Sweatman (reids_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-07-01 15:05:34

Well, the classes I've been using for my own stuff aren't templates, so
they're not generic. If that's not a problem, I don't mind showing them.
They're a couple of years old, and need a bit of work (particularly a method
for determining system clock speed, which at present is a parameter). I've
been meaning to add in something like Intel's clock-speed determiner, but
never had the time.