From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-07-13 08:29:54

At 09:01 AM 7/13/99 -0400, Dave Abrahams wrote:

>P.S. I don't really want to continue this discussion here, since
it's pretty
>much all a rehash of stuff that's been said before. If you search
dejanews
>for my postings on exception-specifications, you'll find all the
arguments
>spelled out in exquisite detail.

Yes, this topic is beaten to death as far as this forum is concerned,
so let's end the thread.

Dave is more knowledgable about exception safety issues than just
anyone I know of, plus he is a clear writer of prose. I hope he will
put these skills together in the form of a programming practice
article for Boost, or perhaps an in-depth article or book for general
publication.

--Beman

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/boost