From: Nick Ambrose (nick_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-10-28 15:10:25

Duh ! Sorry, ignore my ranting. I was of course referring to the C4786 error.
Frankly, this 4503 one sounds scary since it does not (as far as i can see) refer to
the debug info.
However, I have never seen 4503. ever. I can't imagine that the limit is 255 here -
since I have seen 4786 for which the limit is 255.

Nick