From: Ed Brey (brey_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-11-17 13:50:39

[operators class: single public base class, unnecessary
specialization]

Beman Dawes wrote:

> Both of those issues are oversights on my part. I have changed
> operators.hpp on the web site after re-tested with GCC, CodeWarrior,
> and Visual C++.

This leaves open the issue of the specialization of the classes for
non-commutative operators, that is all the operators for which
reversing operands changes semantics. The classes in question are
those that have only one friend: subtractable, dividable, and
modable. AFAICT, none of these classes need specialization, because
there is never any ambiguity for them.

One more issue: divideable is spelled wrong; should be dividable.