From: Nicolai Josuttis (nicolai.josuttis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-01-02 09:28:03

As I got no feedback so far:
Did anybody look at it and is anybody interested?

However, I got some indirect feedback due to feeback to
my book.
 It seems, that also Matt mentioned such a class in his book.
 This class is called "block".
 He implementes the class as POD (making the internal array public),
 so that the following is
 possible:
  carray<int,6> a = { 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 }

This seems to be an important improvement.
In addition, he introduces op==, op<, swap(), and reverse iterators.

So, I will present a new version
(in case, anybody is interested).

However, one question remains:
- Which name should we take?
    c_array, carray, block?
   Is one of these name used in a library alreay?