From: Ray Djajadinata (rayfd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-01-24 02:25:03

Hi all,

What would you think about a class that manages property file? (Just like the
one we have in Java, java.util.Properties)? I've written such a class to
simplify my work. You can choose whether to use map or hash_map, and whether to
use char or wchar_t (it is templated). Would Boost incorporate such a class? I
think the class is generic enough, since property files are just everywhere
(okay, I have to admit that until recently I'd been using the Registry... that
is, until I moved to a company that supports both Solaris & NT :) ).

Thanks,
Ray Djajadinata