From: Nicolai Josuttis (nicolai.josuttis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-01-29 12:09:20

Hi Jörg,
first thanks for the proposal. A well test duite sounds
very intersting to me.

I tried to understand how the test suite operates.
But at least with my non-knowledge of JUnit and
DejaGNU I could find no easy way to see the
way it works (although, I spent not much time to
find out the details on my own by studying your code).
Is there a general introduction into this test framework
or a HowTo guide?

May be I could answer your questions, then.

Thanks again
 Nico

P.S. Jörg klingt wie ein deutscher Name.
Kommst Du hier aus Deutschland?

--
Nicolai M. Josuttis          	http://www.josuttis.de/
Solutions in Time        	mailto:solutions_at_[hidden]