From: Reid Sweatman (borderland_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-02-20 05:31:35

Why not just incorporate Schneier's Yarrow implementation, which can be
downloaded from his site? Admittedly, it's beta at present, but the code is
freely available, and does a pretty good job of what you're talking about.
I seem to recall some Windows dependencies, but it shouldn't be too hard to
generalize them.