From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-03-13 14:48:16

Can I just say that as a 'fly on the wall' observer, and occasional
down-loader,
I am very, very impressed by the quality of the code being developed,
and even more by the quality of the PROCESS by which it is being refined.
The number of bugs which are NOT being written is impressive.

ISO 9000 Quality people who believe that you can just write down a spec
and get programmers to code it need to see what really should happen to get
real
QUALITY.

This is where we are likely to get something that won't work like Windows!

Thanks and congratulations to all. Keep up the excellent work.

Paul

Dr Paul A. Bristow, hetp Chromatography
4 Victoria Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5HN UK
Phone +44 1625 520193 FAX & Voicemail +44 1625 252495