From: jorg.schaible_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-03-17 07:47:33

Just to add:

You cannot export a class from a DLL having member function templates
(especially not implicit, i.e. you cannot use a shared_ptr inside an
exported class), since the compiler claims to import any new template
instance from the original DLL, that is - as you might have expected -
not possible :((

At least my recommendation is: Do not activate the member function
templates for boost, MSVC is too bad ...

Greetings,
Jörg