From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-05-08 19:44:25

On Sunday, 22 October, 2000, Boost will hold a meeting in Toronto,
Canada. People can present papers, discuss Boost topics, or
whatever. The location will be the Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel in
downtown Toronto. All Boost members welcome.

IBM Corp., PeerDirect Inc., and Xerox Corp. have been kind enough to
make a room seating 25 people available during the day Sunday. We
have to clear out by 5:30 PM so the room can be used for the WG21 6
PM meeting.

While the date and place is firm, we won't schedule the time until
closer to the actual meeting. Perhaps 11:00-12:30, break for lunch,
and then as much afternoon time as needed. Let me know via private
email if that time isn't satisfactory.

--Beman