From: scleary_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-05-30 10:16:05

I have a number of small "glue" classes, which I use to make different
libraries work together more smoothly. Some of them are, by nature,
OS-specific (Win32), but others provide some (IMO useful) glue between the C
and C++ libraries. These are mostly simple classes.

Here's a list:
  error_errno: a class derived from std::exception that holds the code from
errno.
  FILEiter: input/output iterators for FILE * streams (using
getc/putc/getwc/putwc).
  FILEstream: buffers and iostream classes for FILE * streams.
  HANDLEstream: buffers and iostream classes for Win32 file HANDLEs. -
Win32 only
  VCLstream: buffers and iostream classes for BCB VCL "TStream *"s. -
Borland only

Under construction: BCB VCL TObject * <-> std::container helpers.

Any interest?

        -Steve