From: Miki Jovanovic (miki_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-05-30 10:54:54

--- In boost_at_[hidden], scleary_at_j... wrote:
> I have a number of small "glue" classes, which I use to make
> different libraries work together more smoothly. Some of them are,
> by nature, OS-specific (Win32), but others provide some (IMO
> useful) glue between the C and C++ libraries. These are mostly
> simple classes.

Hi Steve,

I did not understand exactly what your classes do. Are you putting
standard interfaces around some machine specific code? Like, putting
a basic_streambuf wrapper around Win32 file handles? If this is the
case, I am very interested to look at your work.

If I missed the point, can you elaborate on what your classes
actually do.

Cheers,

Miki.