From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-05-30 20:17:36

At 12:04 AM 5/31/00 +0200, Jens Maurer wrote:

>The Formal Review Guidelines don't say something about whether
>the author of a library may comment on review comments.

In the update I posted a few hours ago, I added Notes for Library
Authors, and suggested they do post a reply particularly in the case
where they intend to make a change based on a comment.

But I think a library should remain stable during the formal review,
so hold all changes (except serious bug fixes) until the end of the
review period, then make them for the final submission to be posted
on www.boost.org.

At least that is the theory. We will adjust as experience builds.

--Beman