From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-04 19:27:47

At 08:21 PM 6/1/00 -0400, Joe Gottman wrote:

>While I am a boost member, I cannot get to the vault. When I try, I
get the following message:

>"Oops, you are not a member of the group Boost"
>
>Any suggestions how I can fix this situation?

Did you sign in?

Otherwise, this sort of problem often occurs when someone signs up
using one email address and then tries to access using another
address. Differing home and work addresses are often the root cause.
 The fix is to sign up under both addresses, marking one to be read
on the web only so you don't get duplicate messages.

--Beman