From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-17 05:59:13

Mark,

Can I just add my vote for including functional.hpp in boost, two things
struck me:

The Borland project files would be better off in a sub-directory rather
than directly in the libs/functional directory (the "..\..\..\boost"
include path in this project file is also wrong).

My second point is unrelated to the rational for functional.hpp - so
consider it entirely optional - can we have an "identity" unary function
object. The SGI STL already has this, but it's not part of the standard,
my reason for bringing this up is that functional.hpp is the obvious place
to put this.

- John.