From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-21 07:23:44

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Rodgers" <mark.rodgers_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 3:53 AM
Subject: Re: [boost] Re: Another operators.hpp bug?

> I've tested the "ideal" Jeremy uploaded and I'm happy with it, so
> I've deleted Operators+Borland from the vault.

Thank you! I was going to ask you to do that but you saved me the trouble.
You guys are being very cooperative and saving me lots of work. Thank you
thank you thank you.

> I did try it with g++ too but didn't have much luck there - I'll
> leave it to a g++ expert to figure out what's wrong (with me or the
> code). I _think_ the templates are nested too deeply.

Oh! That's odd. I'm pretty sure that the whole point of Jeremy's exercise
was getting it to work with g++ (2.95.2) with the library it ships with.
Clarification, Jeremy?

-Dave