From: Mark Rodgers (mark.rodgers_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-21 02:53:30

From: Dave Abrahams <abrahams_at_[hidden]>
> Ideally, Mark's changes would be based on the files currently posted
> on the website (I'm hoping) ;)

My changes were based on the 1.15.0 release - I hope that's what
you mean, and not some later version from the vault.

> Really ideally, you would factor out the changes Mark made to
> config.hpp, add them to any changes you'd like to see in config.hpp,
> and put them in a separate file (operators_config.hpp?) so that what
> I submit to Beman will compile with the config.hpp that's on the
> website with a guarantee of not interfering with other libraries.

I've tested the "ideal" Jeremy uploaded and I'm happy with it, so
I've deleted Operators+Borland from the vault.

I did try it with g++ too but didn't have much luck there - I'll
leave it to a g++ expert to figure out what's wrong (with me or the
code). I _think_ the templates are nested too deeply.

Mark