From: Mark Rodgers (mark.rodgers_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-23 16:03:03

> Nope. "Namespace scope" doesn't mean "global namespace scope". Functions
> declared in boost:: have namespace scope.

Yes, I realise that but posted before thinking it through and explaining
the problem properly. I _think_ my code was probably actually valid, but
since Paul's version is OK with me now anyway its all a bit academic.

BTW, the operators_config.hpp might be a bit problematic. I keep bumping
into the problem of the

# error This header must be included before boost/config.hpp.

in operators_config. I think moving #include of operators.hpp up near
the top of rational.hpp was one of the changes I needed to make. Is the
plan to dispense with operators_config.hpp and merge that into config.hpp?
Or can we recode operators_config.hpp so it doesn't rely on being included
before config.hpp?

Mark