From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-06-23 15:59:59

I think the plan is to merge operators_config.hpp into config.hpp very
soon.

The reason operators_config.hpp had to be included first was that
there are some defines in there that need to affect config.hpp, like

# elif defined __ICL
  #define BOOST_NO_STDC_NAMESPACE

This of course won't be a problem once it is merge into config.hpp.

Cheers,

Jeremy