From: Mark Rodgers (mark.rodgers_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-28 04:50:02

> I see now.
> But I changed it to say
> #if !(defined(BOOST_NO_OPERATORS_IN_NAMESPACE)
> && defined(BOOST_NO_USING_TEMPLATE))
>
> and it still works with GCC.

Did it? Now I'm puzzled because I tried exactly that, and I got
many, many errors (and, yes, I did remember the -ftemplate-depth-30).

Anyway, if you wish to persevere with BOOST_NO_USING_TEMPLATE
then we need really need to come up with a new name now that you
are using inheritance rather than using declarations for both
Borland and GCC. I have no idea what to call it because I'm not
sure what the bug is! Perhaps it should just be
BOOST_ALL_OPERATORS_IN_GLOBAL or something similar.

Mark