From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-29 19:43:28

John Potter did a lot of work on the associative/indirect container
framework just before he went on vacation. In case anyone's interested, I've
uploaded the latest stuff he sent me to:

http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/associative_vector/associative.zip

Haven't looked through it yet, but mean to get to it "real soon now" ;)
He and I collaborated on general architecture, but he wrote all the new
code.

Jeremy, if you're interested, you might want to see how well this works with
your versions of indirect_iterator.

Here's our last communication: