From: Branko Èibej (branko.cibej_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-30 04:29:14

"Moore, Paul" wrote:
> Please, can we just let this lie. The only relevant point is that, if we
> want to use CVS as our source-code control system (an action I'm quite happy
> to support, BTW), there will have to be a legitimate and accepted way for
> people who cannot use CVS to contribute to Boost.

What about sending patches? IIRC, SourceForge has a patch manager tool,
and you can keep a local copy of the sources by FTPing snapshots. You
could also upload changes via FTP.

(O.K., that's not a comfortable as CVS access, but it's quite usable, IMHO.)

    Brane

--
Branko Èibej                 <branko.cibej_at_[hidden]>
HERMES SoftLab, Litijska 51, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia