From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-07-05 14:59:20
www.boost.org has been updated with version 1.16.1:
* Integer library: fixed cstdint.hpp bug, added cstdint_test.cpp, updated
* Random Number Library: minor fixes to random.hpp and random_test.cpp to
support more compilers.
* Utility Library: updated cast.hpp with more Microsoft compiler
* Utility Library: updated call_traits docs, added call_traits_test.cpp
* Utility Library: cleanup and bug fixes for operators.hpp and
Note that another compiler and several more test programs have been added
http://www.boost.org/libs/compiler_status.htm. More of the compiles are
now succeeding, thanks to the fixes in this release from library
If anyone is interested in regularly running the regression tests on
non-Win32 platforms, please let me know.
The output of the regression test compilations is posted at
http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/Members+Only/compile_log.txt. If anyone
has ideas as to how to clear any of the errors, please let us know!
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk