From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-07-09 07:12:34

Glad to see that pedantry is alive and well!!

You will want to know that I also working on a uncertain variables system
(intervals extended with more information
one of which is if exact like inch to meter factor)

However I would rule out extending a C++ Standard constants
collection to include physical constants too.
But lets do the easy math constants first?

Paul