From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-07-09 23:28:33

on 7/8/00 9:25 PM, David Abrahams at abrahams_at_[hidden] wrote:

> [...]

I can't think of any. Maybe someone else can?

[Hours pass...]

I've thought of one. When you want objects of a class to act like literal
constants. You shouldn't be able to take an address of a literal.

I have an idea for a class that would meet this requirement, but my compiler
doesn't support it (for a different reason, no class member template partial
specialization).