From: Reid Sweatman (borderland_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-10 21:49:49

Seems to me this would be a misuse of exception, since it's *expected*
behavior, not a violation of the class contract.

> There are some detail questions open: What happens with multiple
> notifys, which thread enters first, the waiting or the locked, but I
> think these are detail.

Again, doesn't this trip over exception handling? I was under the
impression that how simultaneous throws in different threads gets handled is
implementation-dependent.

Reid Sweatman