From: Thomas Holenstein (tholenst_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-15 10:27:30

Hy,
> I haven't posted it; I'd like to reduce the stupid warnings to keep the
> size down. If you've got any suggestions for compiler switches or
> whatever, I'd be glad to hear them!

Hmm. I think a good library should not produce any warnings, but...
I am certainly aware that this is at least very difficult, if not
impossible. I would very much like a note on the Compiler Status page,
if the library only compiles with warnings. Personally, I would be
quite confused if a library I use produces a warning, because I don't
use the same compiler switches as you do. A footnote on those 'yes'
would do, maybe just a star and a note.

Of course there is still the second warning on the Compiler Status
page, so this here is of low priority.

Thomas