From: mwa_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-08-21 09:59:55

I agree that we are not ready to discuss implementation, just yet, but I
think that a concrete example/prototype is an essential part of the
analysis and design phase. It should be labelled as such, and people that
nit-pick implementation details should be shot at dawn (as to dawn in which
time zone, I'll leave that to the list to decide).

Matthew

---
Development Manager
Digital Healthcare Ltd
Unit 204
Cambridge Science Park
Milton Road
Cambridge
CB4 2PA
Tel: +44 (0)1223 437407
www.digital-healthcare.com
|--------+------------------------>
|        |          "William      |
|        |          Kempf"        |
|        |          <sirwillard_at_my|
|        |          -deja.com>    |
|        |                        |
|        |          21/08/2000    |
|        |          15:43         |
|        |          Please respond|
|        |          to boost      |
|        |                        |
|--------+------------------------>
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:     boost_at_[hidden]                                                                                                             |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:     [boost] Re: Threads                                                                                                      |
--- In boost_at_[hidden], mwa_at_d... wrote:

> I'd be interested in this too (sorry about the waste of bandwidth
with a
> me-too) MWA
The code I have is simply a test of the models.  I won't presume at
this point that the interface is what we'll wind up with in the end.
For this reason I was hesitant to put it in the file archives.
However, several people seem interested in seeing it.  Is there some
simple method I could share this with out placing it in the file
archives, or is that where it should go at this time?
I guess the biggest reason I hesitate to put it in the archives is
because this suggests some sort of "officialness" that doesn't
exist.  I'm afraid it will lead to people discussing the
implementation instead of the models, and we're not ready to discuss
any implementations yet, IMHO.  Thoughts?  Suggestions?