From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-21 11:12:01

From: "Matthew" <mwa_at_[hidden]>

> I agree that we are not ready to discuss implementation, just yet, but I
> think that a concrete example/prototype is an essential part of the
> analysis and design phase. It should be labelled as such, and people that
> nit-pick implementation details should be shot at dawn (as to dawn in
which
> time zone, I'll leave that to the list to decide).

I agree with Matthew; all except the shooting-at-dawn part. We're trying
really hard on the boost list to keep the level of discourse high, and above
all courteous and non-threatening. I realize it was meant as a sort of joke,
but please stay conscious of the way such statements may read to, for
example, newbie members... and don't make them ;)

politically-correct-ing-ly y'rs,
Dave