From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-21 11:14:19

Yes, I have used STLport extensively in many contexts. I have found it to be
highly reliable, even the beta releases. You say the STLport crashed. That
may indicate a bug in the library, but it also might indicate a bug in your
code or your compiler. Did you track it down, and did you submit a bug
report?

-Dave