From: Gary Powell (Gary.Powell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-29 17:13:14

I also would like to chime my $0.02 and say again that I'm impressed with
all the work you've done.

     -Gary-

----------
Back to my usual whining:

in detail/pa2dec.cct, it looks like the constructors for readable_adaptor
et.al. should take const &'s instead of copies. (Or perhaps you should use a
reference_trait<TYPE>::type to make sure that you aren't doing a "reference
of a reference")

----------
Also let me add to Dave's observation about names, It is a lot harder to
move things (data, member fns etc.) to a more private state than to make
them more public once you release the code.

----------

dynamic_graph.cct

class dynamic_graph_base::add_vertex
  g.m_nvertices++; should be
  ++(g.m_nvertices); // prefer prefix over postfix.

same for dynamic_remove_edge
   g.m_nedges--;
   --(g.m_nedges);

------------------

Add "add_edge_dispatch" to my other comment about using an auto_ptr.

-------------------

Also what is the point of returning a pair<TYPE,bool> when the bool is
always "true"? (dynamic_graph.cct)

___________________

in connected_components.cct
link_components() {

   shouldn't you use
   std::fill_n(header, num_components, num_nodes); ?

Well at least you can't say no one ever looks at all of your code!

   -gary-

gary.powell_at_[hidden]

PS
  Good luck with your book!