From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-08-30 12:51:02

Jens Maurer writes:
> - For the adjacency_list, the selectors are the wrong design, because
> they limit the choice of base containers to a fixed set. Use
> template template parameters instead, that's what they're there for.
> Plus, that's the first real use of template template parameters I
> can see :-)

Actually, selectors do not limit the choice of containers to a fixed
set. Selectors are equivalent to template template parameters, and are
more compiler friendly :) In section 8.1.7 I describe how the
container_gen class works. This class basically allows the user to
define their own selectors and the mapping to the container of their
choice.

Cheers,

Jeremy