From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-09-04 18:17:29

I'm pleased and excited to announce the acceptance of the boost graphs
library! Thanks to everyone for their thorough review comments.

Now the real hard work begins. This library has greater consequences for
boost than any other we've released, mostly because it is much bigger. It
depends on proposed, but as yet unreleased components, and brings in copious
new code of its own. The presentation, including the documentation, needs a
lot of work. I don't know how much Jeremy intends to do before releasing it,
but I think it may be unreasonable to ask him do everything we'd like by
himself. I hereby volunteer to pitch in.

Jeremy, if you can use help, I think you should be allowed to decide how to
distribute jobs. I think I can help with the documentation. Let us know what
you need, if anything.

-Dave
[GGCL review manager]