From: Dietmar Kuehl (dietmar_kuehl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-09-01 16:37:27

Hi,

Beman Dawes wrote:

> They should really have one or more separate formal reviews, too. Ideas?

What I have seen from the library (I haven't found the time to do a review
this
week...) I think that Jeremy has done an excellent job. In particular, he has
dealt
with many of those tiny details you will only appreciate after you have tried
create such a library but which are an aweful lot of work to get get right: I
have
seen several places which were at least stumbling blocks when I worked on
this stuff. Thus, I'm all in favour of adding this library to the Boost
library, at
least as a starting point for graph stuff.

I think the whole library is too big to be evaluated in depth in just one or
two
weeks. Once the library is there, I think improvements and modifications can
be dealt with in the form changes to the current version.

Regards,
  Dietmar