From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-09-05 18:10:45

--- In boost_at_[hidden], jsiek_at_l... wrote:

> As for documentation, it should be converted to HTML. I've used
> latex2html before and wasn't too impressed. Does anyone know of a
> better method? Perhaps I'll use latex2html as a first pass, then
> do the rest of the conversion by hand.

For the code level documentation I suggest you take a look at
converting to Doxygen format (http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/).
It will generate HTML, PDF, etc from the source files ala
JavaDoc. Aside from text it generates hierarchy charts, include
dependencies diagrams, and collaboration diagrams. I have run it
against many of the boost libraries to get a feel for the
libraries without reading all the code. Open source, free,
and available on lots of platforms. I highly recommend it.

As for the other standalone docs you got me...

Jeff
jeff_at_[hidden]