From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-09-23 09:58:55

Beman Dawes wrote:

> At 07:21 AM 9/10/2000 -0400, John Maddock wrote:
>
> >I've been hit bt the lack of 64-bit integer support for the
> >Borland/Microsoft compilers in cstdint.hpp/stdint.hpp, I've attatched a
> >version of these headers which includes this support, as an artifact of
> the
> >implementation the macro BOOST_NO_INT64_T gets defined if there are no
> >recognised 64-bit inegral types (this also fixes a buglet that
> >boost::int64_t did not get defined if long is a 64-bit type - even though
> >it was defined in global namespace).
>
> Headers changed. Thanks!

While we're at it, I think that <boost/cstdint.hpp> does not need to
include <limits.h>, not even as an implementation artifact, because
this is done (and used) by <boost/stdint.h>.

Oh, and the #ifdef BOOST_NO_INT64_T in <boost/cstdint.hpp> is wrong.
It should be #ifndef ... (note the "n" at the appropriate place).
(I've fixed that in the CVS.)

Jens Maurer