From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-10-05 16:49:23

Something I need to add to the graph docs:

The graph library does not require compilation/installation. Like
  most of boost, it is entirely header files.

However, there are plenty of example programs, which users will
  want to compile and run.

Also, there are test files, which users often like to compile and
  run to verify that there setup is OK, and to get a warm fuzzy
  feeling about the reliability of the library.

Cheers,

Jeremy