From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-06 03:26:16

Hi Andrei,

Thank you for your report(s)

----- Original Message -----
From: "starlett" <andrei.verovski_at_[hidden]>

> Hi,
>

> I have boost (CVS snapshot Oct 4, 2000) and there seem to be problems
> with CW6 Mac.
>
> First of all, I added prefix file with the following macros:
>
> #define BOOST_NO_SLIST
> #define BOOST_NO_HASH
>
> Although MSL includes hash class, it is defined outside namespace std and
> I am always try to rely only on standartized features.

I think I have fixed that particular problem in the CVS repository so your
prefix file should no longer be neccessary. As for the other bugs, unless
there is someone else on the list with a particular interest in supporting
the library/platform in question, a long list of compiler errors posted to
the list is probably counterproductive. We have a regression testing program
(if Beman and Howard can tell me how to set it up for CodeWarrior I'll even
try to use it!), so in theory we know which libraries compile and which
don't. Unfortunately, none of the boost regulars has received Pro6 yet to my
knowledge. Why don't you try to come up with some proposed fixes and post
them to the list? That would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again,
Dave