From: Krishna Padmasola (krishna_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-08 04:13:36

For example, if you model a LAN, then you have desktops, servers, hubs,
routers, etc as various types of nodes in the network.

I can currently think of two ways this can be done currently:

1- have a base node pointer as the vertex property, and derive all the
different types of nodes from a common base class.

2- keep it externally, using the vertex descriptor as the key.

Is there any other way?

thanks,
Krishna.