From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-11 14:26:48

A new beta release of py_cpp has been posted to
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/abrahams/downloads/py_cpp.html
No new documentation yet, because the following urgent problems needed to be
addressed:

1. Didn't work with GCC2.95.2
2. Reference-counting problems caused some objects to be leaked
3. The simple example code in example1.cpp was incorrect
4. (related to the above) there was no sufficiently simple correct syntax
for doing simple wrapping jobs
5. extclass_demo.cpp depended unneccessarily on a conforming standard
library. I made it work with the native lib from GCC 2.95.2
6. Overloading of module-scoped functions hadn't been enabled (an oversight)

Documentation updates are next, I promise!