From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-13 22:17:24

on 10/12/00 8:37 AM, David Abrahams at abrahams_at_[hidden] wrote:

> From: "Daryle Walker" <darylew_at_[hidden]>
[SNIP]
> Don't know what iCab is.

It's a web browser program (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer).
It runs on the (regular) Mac OS.

[SNIP]
>> You mentioned that a Contents section may be a good idea. And I agree that
>> the explanation footers for the arithmetic operators don't match the
>> explanations for the dereference operator section. I can try to make them
>> more consistent.

> That would be helpful. Please stick with explanation /headers/ if possible.

I'm not sure what you mean here. Right now, the arithmetic operator tables
use explanations in the footers. And the dereference operator tables use
their footers to refer to a separate explanation table. Do you mean one of
these, or do you mean a third category: make all the tables have internal
explanations (like the arithmetic tables) but move that cell to the top of
the table (from the bottom)?