From: Anton Gluck (gluc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-31 00:42:32

Dave,

> I can see that my suggested approach doesn't work. The problem is that
> there's a function in your interface somewhere that takes a
> TextRecordIterator& argument, and we've only exposed
> TextRecordIteratorWrapper. I suppose you'll have to revert to using the
> technique I suggested to Ralf Grosse-Kunstleve in the excerpt below:

[snip]

Oh boy, this didn't work at all. I get errors from "'from_python' :
undeclared identifier" (although I had just used it to handle
enumerations) to "'py::Tuple' : illegal use of this type as an expression"
to "unexpected end of file found" - telling me that I got this seriously
messed up. I think I'll just leave this until your fix to handle the
original constructor is up...

Toni