From: Paul Hollingsworth (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-07 00:18:28

I recently had some problems with STLPort and <typeinfo> when trying to make
it work with some legacy code that included <typeinfo.h>:
http://www.stlport.com/dcforum/DCForumID6/134.html

Anyway, some changes were made in the latest beta to fix the problem:
http://www.stlport.com/dcforum/DCForumID4/41.html

So I would see how it goes with the latest beta before cracking your head
against a brick wall (as I did ;-) ).

Paul Hollingsworth
http://PaulHollingsworth.com