From: Kevlin Henney (kevlin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-07 16:51:04

In message <8u9r3u+vv1h_at_[hidden]>, William Kempf <sirwillard_at_my-
deja.com> writes
>The fun part will be in defining a useful allocator. I don't envy
>anyone attempting to do this. If I were in charge of any I'd leave
>it out for now, with the knowledge that you can seamlessly introduce
>it later when a good allocator interface has been designed. It's not
>a crucial part of the interface, nor a part that will break code if
>added in a later revision (or rather, it's unlikely to break code).

An interesting project... anyone interested? Perhaps something deserving
of a feature diagram to show the dimensions of variability.

Kevlin

  Kevlin Henney phone: +44 117 942 2990
  Curbralan Limited mobile: +44 7801 073 508
  mailto:kevlin_at_[hidden] fax: +44 870 052 2289
  http://www.curbralan.com