From: Bill Klein (bill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-10 19:51:51

Hi all,

I'm trying to get the regex library compiled on Sun Workshop 6
but am having no luck at all... Some of the problems I worked
around but every time I get around one error, there are a bunch
of others that come up... I've turned off most of the interesting
options in regex_options.hpp, but that didn't seem to help.

Has anyone got this working on Sun? Is it even possible? There is
a "sunpro.mak" makefile in libs/regex/lib that would suggest it is,
but it seems to be out of date (refers to source files that don't
exist), so maybe this was only possible with previous versions?

Thanks!

-Bill Klein <bill_at_[hidden]>