From: scleary_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-11-17 09:14:37

I just took a quick look at the docs; I haven't tried to use it yet. Based
on the docs, it should surely be accepted -- *very* useful for generic
programming!

Two little, insignificant nits with the documentation:

. 1st paragraph of "Creating Concept Checking Classes" -- "prefix" should be
"postfix" throughout.
. In the "Reference" section, in the last entry under "Function Object
Concept Checking Classes", there's a trailing "{".

I do not consider these show-stoppers. :)

        looking-forward-to-defining-my-own-concept-checking-classes-ly y'rs,
        -Steve