From: William Kempf (sirwillard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-17 09:54:35

--- In boost_at_[hidden], Levente Farkas <lfarkas_at_m...> wrote:
> Gary Powell wrote:
> >
> > Did you mean the "Jakubik" article? that's at
> >
> > http://www.primenet.com/~jakubik/callback.html
>
> on linux people use the defacto standard libsigc++
> http://libsigc.sourceforge.net/

I'm familiar with libsigc++ from a high level stand point (looked at
the documentation and code, but don't have real experience in using
it). This library is a tad bit of overkill, IMHO, and I'm not sure
that the implementation is appropriate for Boost. For instance, it
makes use of m4 scripts during building of the library and the
library contains a LOT of code to deal with binding issues that,
again, I feel are best left to libraries such as Lambda.

Bill Kempf