From: Mark D Rintoul (rintoul_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-20 10:05:02

"John (EBo) David" wrote:

> Is anyone developing a set of geometry classes to be used in Boost
> and/or implemented any of the classic computational geometry algorithms
> like (I know I am probably dreaming here but...) arbitrary dimensional
> convex hull, Voronoi diagrams, Delaunay triangulation, polytope
> intersection, conformal projections, etc.?
>
> Most, if not all, of what I want to do is already done in LEDA, but I
> will not be able to use it due to license restrictions...

        I'm in the exact same boat, and I have considered the
idea, but have never boostified the code I have (plus, I'd have
to clear some things with Uncle Sam, but I don't think it would
cause too many problems). Let me know if you decide to start developing
something, and I will see what I can do.

                        Danny

--
Mark D. (Danny) Rintoul, Dept. 9235