From: Pratt, Nick (npratt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-22 10:19:32

Ok, there's a typo in the latest version of uniform_cost_search.hpp

Line 128:

void start_vertex(Vertex v, Graph& g) {

should be

void start_vertex(Vertex u, Graph& g) {

All the errors I was seeing are due to the newer Dinkum library (v2.33).
The example builds ok using the default MSVC STL library as shipped with
VC6.

Nick